Make the most of your visit to Overhiser Orchards.
- Wear old clothes and shoes and dress for outdoor comfort and safety
- Protect yourselves from harmful sun exposure – apply sunscreen, wear hats with brims, and drink plenty of water
- Plan ahead to have a parent with their children at all times and keep close watch as they can wander off easily
- No children allowed on ladders they are placed for adult’s use ONLY
- Bring a camera to capture fun moments and times together.
- Remember that when you visit a farm, you are a visitor. Like many farms, it is both the family's home and business. Respect their property and dispose of trash in the proper receptacles.
- Read and obey all signs. Follow directions about where and what to pick.
- Supervise children at all times, keeping them close by for fun family picking.
- Wear shoes, shirts and other proper clothing at all times.
- Protect yourself from the sun by wearing a sunscreen and a hat.
- If you do bring a pet be sure to give them air, park in the shade if possible and have water for them to drink in the vehicle. GAP Regulations no longer allow pets at farm market operations
- Enjoy yourselves, enjoy the fresh air and have a great time!
- Throw or damage produce.
- Attempt to move a ladder. Ladders are usually set at the beginning of each day where fruit is more plentiful. Please check other sites in the orchard for easy picking.
- Climb on or touch farm equipment. Many machines have sharp edges and moving parts.
- Climb trees or pull on branches while in the orchard.
- Step on fruits and vegetables in the field.
- Smoke Anywhere on Farm.
- Bring a pet or animal to the farm, it’s much too hot to be locked in a vehicle.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!